top of page


A death?

A will that may have been forged?
You can have it examined by a forensic expert. 

We know what to look for and who should be appointed.

If you want to know what you are entitled to within the framework of a correct successsion of the deceased's assets, please contact us.

Does the notary take sufficient account of your minimum rights? Parents, for example, cannot completely disinherit their children.

We assist you in your contacts with the notary, legally argumenting in your favour.

If necessary, the appointment of a trustee in respect of persons who are incapacitated may be considered. This has several advantages and disadvantages.

We will discuss the concrete consequences with you.

Disappeared funds prior to the death of a person?

You may consider a criminal complaint, with or without a declaration as a civil party. We will prepare the complete case together with you in order to maximise your chances of success.

bottom of page